Victory MA-1 Bomber
Originally adopted by the U.S. Air Force in the early 1950s, this iconic nylon jacket has seen service with various armed forces worldwide. In the 1980s the MA-1 was used by U.S. Army helicopter crews and is known as the “Nylon Pilot’s Jacket”. Today Cockpit USA has designed the new Victory MA-1 Bomber Jacket with a copyrighted lining printed with original WWII newspaper articles as a bold motif. We offer this jacket in black only with special lining as a standalone piece amongst our authentic Milspec MA-1 nylon pilot jackets in Air Force sage with traditional survival orange interior. Our new men's MA-1 Bomber jacket in black is made for the man who wants a classic military style that honors history and tradition with a contemporary homage to a pure American design. The made in USA Victory MA-1 Bomber is like wearing WWII history combined with classic military fashion. Order the Victory MA-1 nylon pilot jacket today!
• FINAL SALE: Only exchanges for equal or greater value
• 100% nylon flight satin twill
• Reversible copyrighted WWII newspaper articles lining
• Snap close side entry pockets
• Sleeve pen/pencil pocket
• Two interior snap pockets
• Knit cuffs, collar, and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in classic Spec Ops OD Black
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.