Cockpit USA x Kinfolk Blue Sheepskin Bomber Jacket
Regular Price: $1,400.00
Special Price $1,050.00
• • FINAL SALE: No returns or exchanges
• Crafted from sheared suede shearling
• Double buckle throat latch
• Reinforced goatskin leather sleeves and shoulder tabs
• Two front goatskin leather pockets
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist and wrists
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in navy
• Proudly made in the USA.
Concerned about sizing?
Please refer to our size chart, based on general industry sizing. For more info, fill out our What's my fit? form for a personal size recommendation. Our team is available to help Monday-Friday from 9:30am to 5pm.
How do I clean my sheepskin jacket?
We really don’t recommend doing anything to sheepskin jackets unless you get it very wet in which case you may need to use some natural product to rehydrate it after it dries. Most products will just accelerate the color coming off which will happen naturally as you wear it so you want to be careful. If you dirty the inside make sudsy water with woolite and clean the wool lightly. Damp cloth to remove soap and let it dry. You can then use a brush to brush it out.