B-11 Winter Parka
Introduced during WWII, the B-11 featured a wool blend lining, and a fur-lined hood for extreme weather conditions, a concern for Army soldiers. Made famous by Chuck Yeager wearing his B11 parka in front of his airplane in the winter of 44'; Cockpit USA has replicated this classic style with the same weight and feel as the original, but with a great deal more intrinsic strength and wearability, making this men's olive green parka a true collector piece. Add this men's winter parka jacket to your cart today.
• Durable, water-repellent nylon cotton sateen
• Wool blend lining that replicates the warmth from the original alpaca
• Hood lined with mouton lambs fur in russet
• Two-way zipper under a wind flap with button closure
• Two front flap pockets
• Side entry chest pockets
• Four interior pockets
• Interior drawcord at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in olive
• Dry clean only.
• Proudly made in the USA.