100 Mission™ B-3 Bomber Jacket
• Thick shearling specially treated for a vintage look
• Double buckle throat latch
• Reinforced horsehide leather sleeves and shoulder tabs
• Army Air Force Wing and Star on the left arm
• Front horsehide leather pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.
Since our items are made in the USA, please expect delivery within 2-3 weeks if your size is back ordered as we rush to produce. Should it take longer we will advise you personally. We appreciate your patience. Know that we produce the best quality flight apparel and want to make sure you are satisfied.
How do I clean my sheepskin jacket?
We really don’t recommend doing anything to sheepskin jackets unless you get it very wet in which case you may need to use some natural product to rehydrate it after it dries. Most products will just accelerate the color coming off which will happen naturally as you wear it so you want to be careful. If you dirty the inside make sudsy water with woolite and clean the wool lightly. Damp cloth to remove soap and let it dry. You can then use a brush to brush it out.