N4 Pacific Deck Jacket
The Navy’s equivalent to the Army’s M-41 field jacket, the N4 was the primary all around combat field jacket of the USN through the end of WWII. Constructed out of olive poplin or dense khaki twill, the N4 USN deck jacket was a staple for both officers and enlisted men alike, especially PBY Catalina crews, and torpedo boat crews. Order this US Navy deck jacket today!
• Crafted from 100% cotton twill
• Lightweight breathable camo mesh lining
• USN stencil on the left chest
• Zipper under button close wind flap
• Two front pockets
• Two interior pockets
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in US Navy South Pacific Khaki
• Machine wash warm, tumble dry low
• Proudly made in the USA.